- Supervisor and lecturer
- Labs for study programs INF and PM
- Labs for study programs HI and IS
- Ing. Peter Bednár, PhD.
- Ing. Lukáš Hruška
- Ing. Jozef Mocnej
Note: Students from study programs HI and IS attend lectures of another OOP course for study program PS. Their lecturer is Ing. Stanislav Ondáš, PhD. from KEMT.
The goal of this course is to learn principles of object-oriented programming. During the semester, students should master object-oriented design and implementation skills using object-oriented programming language and design patterns.
- Continuous evaluation (credit) - 40 points (min. 21)
- Attending lectures and lab sessions.
- Working out labs.
- Final evaluation (exam) - 60 points (min. 31)
- Working out final lab.
- Overall evaluation - 100 points (min. 51)